The Bleeding Control Intermediate Kit provides first responders with a compact and durable individual hemorrhage control kit to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries. Now every first responder can keep a compact bleeding control kit on them when they need it the most.
Each Bleeding Control Intermediate Kit contains one of the following items:
- SWAT-T™ tourniquet for hemorrhage control
- MiniTAC™ for wrapping around a wound and protecting injuries.
- H&H Mini Compression Bandage for wrapping and providing pressure around a wound
- QuikClot Bleeding Control Gauze for severe hemorrhage control
- Nitrile gloves to protect the first responder
The Bleeding Control Intermediate Kit comes packed either in a rugged, resealable pouch for small space to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag or in a nylon zipper pouch to wear on a belt or place on a bag.
- Part No. HHBCIK (Resealable Pouch), BCIK-PCK (Nylon Pouch)
- Product Size: 5.75″ h x 3″ l x 2.25″ w
- Product Weight: 7.5 oz